Terms and Conditions
· The application provides these terms and conditions to inform you of the legal policy and practices for the website and application. Please review these terms and conditions carefully before using ELSS application. The use of the application means your irrevocable consent to adhere to these terms and conditions.
· Our discount is not given when there is already a discount on goods or services provided by the store to the public.
· Users can redeem their accumulated points as gifts and cashback just once within a year from the date of receiving them. Noting that the cashback for purchases worth 400 JOD and more will be only 20 JOD.
· Renewal of the subscription will be through the Points of Sale located in ELSS App Company, Electronic Payment Gate Visa and Mastercard, sales representatives authorized at our application, calling us on 0770230220
· In case the user has a paid subscription, each Dinar consumed by the ELSS App user is equal to one point in ELSS App, and the cashback for each point is 0.05. So the cashback of 20 points will be 1 JOD. Knowing that the User cannot claim points during the trial period (30 days)
· ELSS App does not have a delivery service and if you want to take the required discount you should go to the branch to claim it.
· Trademark branches within the ELSS App are only approved for discounts.
· Points are valid for one year from the date of purchase and it must be used within the specified year period. Noting that points will not be transferred to the next year.
· In case of downloading the application on other devices using the same username, it leads to deactivate your account for six months and you cannot claim the subscription value paid for the application.
· If it turns out that the purchase is manipulated, the user’s points will be deleted and thus will not be funded.
· You agree that you do not and will not have any right to bring any claim of any kind against us regarding the use of this application or concerning it.
· Non - violating applicable laws or inciting others to violate them, taking into account the avoidance of defamation, slander, insults, harassment, and violation of the rights of others.
· You shall not transfer any materials whether in whole or in part on this website without prior explicit written permission. However, the contents of this website may be downloaded, printed or copied for your personal, non-commercial use.
· Unauthorized use of this application may result in the violation of copyright laws, trademark laws, privacy laws and advertising, rules and regulations of the application.
· You shall use this application only in accordance with these terms and conditions in any case and for its legitimate and peaceful purposes, including compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and codes of practice in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan or any other concerned authority, in addition to sending random messages by email to any person. In any case, if this real and actual damage occurred by our application, and a judicial ruling has been issued for such damage, the limit of our liability for compensation does not exceed the maximum amount of 500 JD.
· We introduce this application " as it is " and “as available ". Although we strive to maintain the accuracy of the contents of this application, this application does not contain legal, explicit or implicit warranties or conditions of any other kind.
· If it is manipulated by copying and publishing the code or downloading the application on other devices with the same user name, the company is entitled to suspend the subscription. You are not entitled in any case to claim the subscription value paid for the application in any form.
· The personal information and the privacy of the application users are considered to be an integral part of it and it is allowed to use it for application within the legal conditions.
· You agree to indemnify us for damages and keep us insured for and against all costs, claims, demands, liabilities, expenses, damages or losses (including but not limited to losses, losses of profits and loss of reputation as well as all interest, fines, costs and other legal and professional expenses) arising out of or relating to your breach of these terms and conditions.
· Our application may provide links to third-party websites to make it easier for you to read and know more about it. We cannot the content and the legacy of those websites. For this reason, We invite you to review the terms and conditions of any other website before logging into the website itself.
· If any provision (or part thereof) of these terms and conditions is unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed to be a separate provision from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
· We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of our application at any time without prior notice. Your continued access to or use of the website after these changes means your acceptance of the amended terms and conditions. You are responsible for regularly reviewing the terms and conditions.
· ELSS App does not assume any responsibility towards some of the advertisers. The Company is not responsible and does not control the actions of some employees of the declared companies.
· It is advisable to inform the employee of the desire to use the application ELSS App before you start ordering. Your purchases will be subjected to the store refund policy as ELSS App will not refund you for your purchases made by the app unless it is a technical problem from our side. If you renew your subscription and then you do not want to use ELSS App, we will not pay you the cost left for your subscription. You cannot cancel the purchase once the salesperson presses on the "buy now" button, and you will be entitled to pay for your purchases.